Wednesday, December 9, 2009

enter enter

You have just a few more hours to enter this appetizer contest and win a free trip to New York to have lunch with me! This was the appetizer recipe I made for a holiday party this weekend and these Italian sausage stuffed mushrooms didn't disappoint. Pictures stolen from friend Kathryn who also took fun pictures of the Christmas tree lot across the street from us. It is also where we negotiated the ridiculous cost of our petite Christmas tree at 1:00 am. But more on that later...hurry and get your entries in before 5:00! (and yes, family can enter)
Brand new to Food2 this week is Spike and I taking on party food...two different schools of thought when it comes to Bruschetta.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Could you be any cuter -- "Party on!" We loved it. Suzy can't wait to see you again! :)

Chelsea and Cody said...

That was my favorite episode yet! Maybe because I would die for a bite of your dish right now!

Janelle said...

Please keep posting these bits on your website. I love them and look forward to seeing the different takes on various dishes.