Friday, December 4, 2009

gifting goodies

I'm working on a project that involves gifts from the kitchen. There has been a lot of brainstorming and a lot of shopping for just the right details to make the ideas come together perfectly. Yesterday I was hit with a heavy dose of holiday cheer in none other than The Container Store. If there is one near you...you should go. They have an amazing selection of products to gift goodies in. Everything is very reasonably priced as well. I came home with my fair share of the store (seen above) and even more ideas for foodie gifts. My ideas are underwraps for now, but check out a few of my favorite ideas this season here.
Another splurge yesterday was this very essential shimmering sugar and luster pearls at Williams Sonoma. They don't have them listed on their website, but if you walk in the store, you must take a peek. They have every color under the sun and the shimmering sugar comes in silver, gold, and white. They are reasonably priced at $5.00 and will make cookie decorating so much fun. The luster pearls will become buttons on my gingerbread men within the hour. Off to make my men of ginger...

1 comments:

Alisa: a pina colada said...

I don't have a Container Store near, darn! I think I could do some damage there. I do have a Williams Sonoma and those pearls and sugar look so fun! Thanks for the tips. I just did a post about how to help out or give a little service to women this season or year round. Hope you come by for a visit! Alisa
www.apinacolada.blogspot.com