Thursday, November 19, 2009

let's have dinner together

Would you like to have dinner together in NYC? Translated...would you like to win a free trip to New York to tour the Food Network test kitchens, read leisurely from Food Network magazine for a year, and dine with yours truly?

I hope your answer is YES! Pyrex is sponsoring the Party App-titude challenge over at Food 2 and I would really love for you to enter. All you need to do is come up with your best appetizer, snap a photo, send the recipe, and cross your fingers that you will be the winner.

Just to help get the wheels turning, check out some of my favorite appetizer recipes here.

photos: sister kylie

6 comments:

Kelly M said...

Are there any rules against husband's sisters entering? How fun! Guess I need to start testing out appetizers and work on my photog skills. . .

Teresa said...

i am so excited about this! can i bring my son who is dying to go to ny and have a donut from the doughnut plant?

The Swanky Isis said...

Your site is so adorable. Love it.-Natalie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh my gosh I had NO idea you were doing this!!! I missed it huh?!?!? Dang it!!!!!!! UGH...I should have checked your blog sooner. Well I hope you do another contest like this!!! I will definitely participate!

Jenn said...

I guess I missed this too?? Too bad! Love your blog!