Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vanilla Bean Paste

Sorry for the M.I.A status the past month or so. I've been busy, busy, busy working on exciting projects and usually I'm lucky if I can get through my email let alone, brainstorm and execute a great blog post!

Candace over at The Cook Next Door asked me to write a little bit about why I love Vanilla Bean Paste. If you know me, it should be no surprise to you that I consider this a secret weapon in the kitchen. I'm a big fan and love to gift this vanilla goodness to those that I love.
It didn't take me long to come up with my favorite use for vanilla paste...fresh whipped cream. It literally gives those lovely white peaks and extra boost of flavor and I can't seem to get over the black speckled pods that dot the whipped cream.

I'll be launching a new website & blog shortly and can't wait to start sharing more of my favorite foodie thoughts with everyone. Hang in there with me...we are close!
vanilla paste photo: here

2 comments:

Julie E. said...

I am so glad you introduced me to this fantastic product two years ago. Love, love, love, love it.

Jill said...

i need to try this stuff for sure.