Wednesday, June 17, 2009

National Candy Month

Thanks to Jen...it has been brought to my attention that it is National Candy Month. As a candy lover myself, I have been using every excuse to celebrate. This week for FHE (family home eating) we decided to skip cupcakes and head to Dylans Candy Shop for a wide variety of candy choices. At $10.99 per pound (not joking) we were going for quality vs. quantity. Our charming little bag rang up just under $5.00. Our Monday night outing also included a trip here where we found this delicious decoration to place on a new shelf where we nestled our treats inside.

P.S. My apologies for the crazy sizing changes in photos. I'm experimenting and trying to figure photobucket out. Give me a day or two...

1 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

this photo reminds me of my favorite candies, black currant fruitips. they're so yummy frozen.
hey i bet you could find them in chinatown!