Tuesday, March 16, 2010

pizza plates

The folks over at Fishs Eddy have done it again. I am crazy about these pizza plates! Due to our recent increase in pizza intake, (which we're blaming on moving to New York City) we think these plates will be the perfect addition to our dish repertoire. Emily & Lewis surprised us with these after staying with us this weekend and it didn't take long to put them to good use.I can't wait to also serve pie, cake, quiche or anything that can be cut into a triangle on them. I love that the design is simple and understated, yet so clever.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Do you have a recipe for that DELICIOUS LOOKING margarita pizza? I need a good red sauce for mine.

Emmie-Lew said...

Love them! They look fabulous with pizza actually on them! :) I'm so glad you like them...have a slice for me! We're so missing the yummy NY food!

Patty said...

So cute! I know I don't "need" a pizza plate but I WANT a pizza plate!

erin said...

i'm in LOVE. let's plan a major trip to fish's eddy very soon. there are some things i need before we say goodbye to the big apple.

Libby said...

I super love these cute little plates, designed specifically for adorable, yummy pizza! Yay!! I totally want these!!!