Friday, March 5, 2010

chop chop cheat

These clothespin chopsticks from CB2 are genius! They are perfect for ejoying a basic stir fry, pad thai, or chop suey. The fun colors and ease of "chop-ing" make them ideal for your next Asian inspired dinner party, or even a gift for that person who has never really been able to get the hang of using chopsticks. (myself included) I may or may not have needed a lesson from Martin Yan on camera during my upcoming judging debut on Iron Chef. That wasn't embarrassing at all...

p.s. more cooking posts coming soon!

3 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

haha. I've seen you make sushi--please PLEASE tell me you didn't eat it with your fingers or a fork!

jenniferhoiyin said...

i got chopsticks like these for my best friend a few years ago, so clever!

stargo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.