Wednesday, November 18, 2009

cranberries

I'm once again getting a bit creative with disposable holiday decor thanks to lack of storage. These lovelies are providing the perfect pop of color for the holidays that are just around the corner. Thanks to the new Costco that is on 20 blocks away (yay!) I bought an extra large bag of cranberries for under $5.00 and filled my "ever-so-versatile" old milk bottles with something very cheery. I think these would be beautiful as a centerpiece for the Thanksgiving table as well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

did you just put water in with them?

Unknown said...

p.s. i love this idea!

Miranda said...

Those are gorgeous! Are the milk bottles thrifted?

Kelsey said...

Yep...just added a bit of cold water and those milk bottles are 100% thrifted and I have used them SO much. Many times they are holding fresh flowers around here. (one of the only things that is cheaper in the big apple)