Tuesday, October 13, 2009

pyrex demo video


I'm so glad that some of you asked about the baking sheets in my last post. They are in fact Pyrex's new line of metal bakeware and cookware. I've been working with Pyrex since April on spreading the word about their new line. In May we shot a bunch of demo videos for their products and I had no idea they were on their website, until today.

It's always so weird to watch myself. I immediately generate a list of what went wrong. Don't you think I look old in this video! I can't decide if it's my hair or makeup...or both. I also feel weird about the fact that I said the word "smooshed." That is a terrible sounding word! To be honest I probably won't watch all of them because it just simply makes me uncomfortable. But if you would like to learn more about the new Pyrex line, head to their website to view the products. I have videos scattered throughout the products.

7 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Well, you sold me! I just told my hubbs that I need everything on that video!

Shambray said...

You sold me too! I told Ryan I wanted it all also. By the way you do not look old in that video. You look so cute!

he-man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robyn said...

you're famous! :)

Tish said...

Just thought you'd like to know that I tried you curried coconut chicken and it was to die for! Thanks for the recipe. I hope you don't mind, but I linked it on my blog.
I love all your posts!

Joanna Galbraith said...

It's so funny to hear you say you feel uncomfortable watching yourself...you just seem like such a natural in front of the camera that I never would have expected that! Hope you two are doing well--your pictures of France got me feeling super jealous!

k. said...

Mike & I just watched it. Now I want brownies for breakfast.

It's the makeup. Lipstick?? You look pretty (of course!) but it's more "adult" looking makeup than you normally wear.