Friday, June 19, 2009

Kitchen Sink

In an effort to use up the contents of my refrigerator that were on their way out, I fashioned this "everything but the kitchen sink" meal and it was terribly delicious. I get a kick out of planning dinner, and the one time I just throw everything into one pot, Robby claimed that it was the best thing I have ever made since we have been married. Glad I made all of those meal plans and last minute grocery store trips to make my dinner idea come to life. I have no idea how much I used of everything, but these ingredients were the contents of our kitchen sink meal.


- olive oil
- sliced onions (from 2 nights before)
- grape tomatoes
- french green beans
- fresh baby spinach
- a "little" bit of heavy cream
- rotini pasta
- chicken breasts
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- a bit of fresh basil
- shredded parmesan cheese

0 comments: