Monday, June 22, 2009

Doing Dishes

Thank you, thank you, thank you Miss Noelle for introducing me to Fishs Eddy. This quaint shop is a dish lovers dream. Their eclectic take on dishes mixes old with new and is so inventive. They are known for the NYC skyline dishes, but I fell in love with the Memo collection. I'm still trying to find an excuse to buy a few pieces. Talk about an ideal "teachers gift." If you love dishes...do yourself a favor and browse through this charming site. (Free shipping on everything today!)

3 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

So I was driving along I-15 yesterday, minding my own business, when Kelsey Nixon pops up on my right. That's right, on a giant billboard near point of the mountain. Way to go! And you looked lovely as ever.

jenniferhoiyin said...

these are awesome! so clever

noelle regina said...

I went back for the stemware- don't worry- 3 dozen! (and Matt carried it from 83rd street home!)