Tuesday, February 3, 2009

love dip

Thinking about Valentines Day made me think about this gem that I haven't pulled out of the box yet. Forget the cliche chocolate covered strawberries and give your special someone a fondue pot for Valentines Day. My recipe suggestion would be a classic chocolate fondue with a coconut twist.

Happy Love Day Dipping!

p.s. If you live in Provo the new Buy Low Market has blueberries 4 for $5.00 and strawberries 2 for $3.00 right now. They sure would taste delicious dipped in the fondue...

2 comments:

Jennica said...

I was so planning on it! I just found three vintage FUN-DO pots the other day for a steal ($30 buckaroos.) My husband and I took the cooking class at Thanksgiving Point to learn all the secrest. =)

Annie said...

Thanks! I did not even know that store existed!!