Thursday, October 23, 2008

F2

I was so blessed to have the opportunity to be part of a new project with Food Network this past week. Within the next few months, Food Network is launching a sister project called F2...a website targeted toward 20 somethings with fast and affordable meal and cooking options. (right up my alley) I was asked to host a web based program called ______________ (name is TBD). Basically the web show teaches classic cooking techniques with a renegade co-host offering a crazy twist on a classic. You may recognize the man standing next to me from a little show called Top Chef. My co-host is Spike from Top Chef Chicago. We had a blast filming together and battling over classic verses crazy.

This is a great stepping stone to a hopeful future in Food TV. Cheers!



11 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

Awesome for you!! How exciting!! I am dying to hear about working with Spike though...I was definitely not the biggest fan...

Emmie-Lew said...

SPIKE! How fun-- looks like a super great show, Kels! Can't wait to hear all about it and watch it, too! Miss you--

Kylie Whiting said...

i'm so proud!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Good for you! That's really exciting!

Julie E. said...

We're excited to see what this is all about! Can't wait...!

Deamers said...

Hey I loved Spike, and recognized him instantly. I am curious when to see this, you didn't give much info. I think it would be so good. I am hoping you will let us know when we can see this, with the two of you I think it would be so great , please let me know.

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

can't wait to watch it!

Shel said...

How exciting! I can't wait to watch it! I would have loved in my twenties or in college to have fun fast food to make instead of the box dinners I usually would make. I loved you on the next food network star!

Tash said...

Kelsey...Sounds so fun! Don't get lost in NYC!

Katrina said...

yay!!! very exciting. I'm so happy for you!

whitneyingram said...

Cheers to affordable and fast! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Merry Christmas!