Tuesday, September 2, 2008

nicole + kelsey debut

If anyone is interested...the fabulous photographer/foodie Nicole Hill and I are teaming up to teach cooking classes in Happy Valley. Our first class is Thursday and we'd love to have you there. See details below:

THE GRILLING MENU

September 4, 2008
6:30-8:00 pm
Orem, Utah
$60 (includes food costs)

Grilled Pita Appetizer with Pesto, White Bean Purée
and Olive Tapenade
Grilled Asparagus with Lemon
Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Blue Cheese Butter and Grilled Grapes
Skillet Scones with Roasted Peaches over Ice Cream

class size limited to 15
please email us to reserve your spot.
kelsey.nixon@gmail.com

6 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Hey Kelsey,
I was just reading the Nie Recovery page and saw the link that they had to your blog. I think it is great that you are helping out! Do you know The Nielson's? I too am participating in the fundraising efforts! Check out the blog I have set up for them (I also have information about it on my blog).

www.headersfornienie.blogspot.com
www.highlandscotherns.blogspot.com

Keep up the good work, and even though I don't have the money to come to a class right now, I will be attending as soon as I can! :)
Kaylyn

Candace said...

Kelsey--

Do you know where I can purchase pastry flour. I live in Provo. Thanks.

Candace said...

sorry, you can email me at
candacefielding@gmail.com

Amy said...

This class was so much fun and the food was fabulous! Thanks for answering all of our questions about you and your experiences and all the people you met! Now "pause" back the food...it was delicious. I think my favorites were grilled pita and dips, the steak with the grapes, the asperagus (I don't usually like it but this was really really good!), and the so so so yummy and amazing dessert! I wanted seconds so bad! My sisters in law and I are making the whole menu on Sunday for our family dinner. I can't wait! Thanks again...

Anonymous said...

I loved your class! The menu was fabulous, all of it. We all had such a good time. I already have a friend that wants to go with me next time too. You were such a good sport to answer all of our questions about NFNS. I hope to be at another one of your classes soon. Thanks!

Steph said...

I just found your blog through Nie Recovery and I think it's great what you are doing! I watched you faithfully on the Next Food Network Star and was rooting for you all along! Great blog!