Thursday, August 28, 2008

breakfast

photo: my sister, documenting her stay at a b&b
Today I really want to own and operate my own bed and breakfast. How wonderful it would be to meet a variety of people and personalities from all walks of life and feed them excellent breakfast cookery. In case you're wondering...I just sent two emails requesting jobs at local charming Inns. Don't worry, there were no job postings...I just thought they might be looking for someone.

2 hours after post: someone called me back. yay!

4 comments:

Alison said...

i think this is a really good idea. there are tons of these in SLC, literally one on every corner.

Kelly M said...

Awesome! I think that would be so fun. I hope a job works out for you!

Eric said...

your life is so exciting. i wish i could be more like you. but being a finalist in a fantastic cooking reality show isn't exactly how things would go for me.

Katie said...

this is one of my currently recurring dreams.

I really want to own a B&B with a big garden of fresh veggies that I can cook from.


Ahhhh, to dream....