Sunday, May 4, 2008

experience: grocery shopping


I love to grocery shop. There is nothing like wandering the aisles of a fully stocked, perfectly organized grocery store while listening to the sweet sounds of Air Supply, Whitney Houston, or Wilson Phillips. (aka: Elevator Music) If you were raised on FM 100 then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Recently a lot of people have been asking me if I ever plan to open my own restaurant. Other than the idea of bringing great food to people, owning a restaurant has really no appeal to me. Nights, weekends, holidays, food costs, employees, critics...Yikes! Although, I am developing a deep interest in owning my own grocery store one day.

Oh the ideas...

1 comments:

Chelsie said...

That looks pretty cool! But it would probably just be another thing my child would try to put his mouth on.....thank goodness for disinfecting wipes