Monday, March 31, 2008

Call me trendy...


America seems to be falling in love with cupcakes...myself included. It seems that gourmet cupcake shops are popping up left and right. There's something about the small yet sweet confectionery that puts a smile on my face. Today I escaped a usual mundane Monday when a co-worker handed me one of the lemon-raspberry cupcakes featured on the cover of Bon-Appetit this month. It was lovely.

Inspired by other bloggers and Martha's cupcake week, I'll be celebrating the cupcake this week as well. Stay tuned for local recommendations, recipes, and thorough cupcake research.

1 comments:

Chelsie said...

Yeah, I'm excited for this upcoming post! I have been wondering if there are any cute little cupcake places around here. Who knew they had cupcake week! I might just have to celebrate!