Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentines Day gift idea

With Valentines Day just around the corner I've been brainstorming gift ideas. (especially gift ideas that come from the kitchen) I like the idea of putting together a "Fondue for 2" kit. This can be very budget friendly if you just provide the basics and skip the fondue pot and provide directions on how to properly melt the chocolate and keep it warm. If you are looking to splurge just a bit, check out these fondue pots to really seal the deal.

All Clad Fondue Fondue Pot: Williams Sonoma $179.00
Le Creuset Red Fondue Pot: Sur la Table $149.00
Senior Fondue Set: IKEA $49.00
Trudeau Fondue Kit: Amazon.com $27.96

2 comments:

Laura D said...

I didn't know you have a blog, this was nice to find out. I love the gift idea.

Anonymous said...

good, i just added up many some other new emo backgrounds 2 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info