Monday, January 5, 2009

Back from the Dead

I will once again attempt to be a faithful blogger. December was by far the busiest month of my life! Shooting an episode with Aaron for Big Daddy's House was a highlight in addition to teaching and catering several holiday events. I've also been working closely with Johnson Mill to create a fabulous cooking retreat nestled up in Midway. It's the perfect girlfriend getaway or romantic retreat for you and your significant other. The retreat will take place on January 30-31. If you're interested, go here for more details.

I'll be back tomorrow with fantastic food posts...I promise.



2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm so glad to see more posts! :) Do you know the air date for your appearance on Big Daddy's House?

Also, that menu for the cooking retreat looks amazing.

Meredith said...

I enjoyed this post thanks for sharing.